- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Changing your details
On this page
You must let us know if your contact details, name or other information has changed.
You can change your contact details using myCASA.
If you hold a maintenance personnel licence or air navigation services personnel licence, you can also change your contact details in CASA Self Service.
If you hold a licence or permission with us, you must tell us when you legally change your name.
If you tell us about your name change when you apply for a licence, you must:
- attach the certified true copy of your name change document and statutory declaration to the application
- write your previous name on the form.
A name change document may be a:
- re-issued birth certificate that lists previous names
- Certificate of Name Change
- marriage certificate.
Update your organisation contact details or authorised representative by:
You may let us know of a person’s death by phoning the Client Services Centre on 131 757. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number and we will contact you.