Submit online through myCASA
To submit the application through myCASA, follow these steps:
- Log in to MyCASA using your individual account
- Select 'apply for an Aircraft Radio Operators Certificate'.
- Enter the student’s details and required information.
- Confirm the student's details.
- Make the payment on the student's behalf.
- Submit the student's application.
Apply for an AROC by email
- Download the Aeronautical radio operator certificate form 64-ROC form.
- Enter your personal details and make sure to save it on to your device.
- Email your application to the email in the form.
Once you have filled out the form you can email your application to the nominated email address on form 64-ROC.
Manual applications will take about 10 business days to process.