You must let us know if your contact details, name or other information has changed.
Update my contact details
You can change your contact details using myCASA.
If you hold an air navigation services personnel licence, you can also change your contact details in CASA Self Service.
Change my name
If you hold a licence or permission with us, you must tell us when you legally change your name.
If you tell us about your name change when you apply for a licence, you must:
- provide a certified true copy of your name change document
- provide a statutory declaration
- write your previous name on the form
- lodge the documents with your licence application.
A name change document may be a:
- re-issued birth certificate that lists previous names
- Certificate of Name Change
- marriage certificate.
Change my organisation details
You can update your organisation contact details or authorised representative by logging into myCASA.
An authorised representative is someone who you provide access to interact with us on behalf of your organisation.
Manage users and roles within myCASA
Authorised representatives can manage users and roles within myCASA.
To do this: