Changing your details

You must let us know if your contact details, name or other information has changed.

Update my contact details

You can change your contact details using myCASA.

If you hold an air navigation services personnel licence, you can also change your contact details in CASA Self Service.

Change my name

If you hold a licence or permission with us, you must tell us when you legally change your name.

If you tell us about your name change when you apply for a licence, you must:

  • attach the certified true copy of your name change document and statutory declaration to the application
  • write your previous name on the form
  • send it to us.

A name change document may be a:

  • re-issued birth certificate that lists previous names
  • Certificate of Name Change
  • marriage certificate.

Change my organisation details

You can update your organisation contact details or authorised representative by logging into myCASA.

An authorised representative is someone who you provide access to interact with us on behalf of your organisation.

Manage users and roles within myCASA

Authorised representatives can manage users and roles within myCASA.

To do this:

  1. Log in to your individual myCASA account
  2. Click ‘Organisation Profile’
  3. Click 'Roles and Users'

If you cannot see an option to view your organisation’s profile in myCASA, link yourself to your organisation from your individual profile.

Add a new user

  1. Click 'Add user' and enter the user's last name and ARN
  2. Assign the user to a role(s)
  3. Review and click ‘Submit’

Add/remove role

  1. Click on the user's name
  2. Click 'Add role' to assign an additional role to a user or click 'Remove' next to the role to remove a user from a role.

Alternatively, you contact us.

Notify of a deceased person

You may let us know of a person’s death by phoning the Client Services Centre on 131 757 or contacting us using the relevant webform.

Online version available at:
Back to top of page