- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Portfolio budget statements
Each Australian government agency has a portfolio budget statement that details how their funds are allocated to government outcomes within their portfolio. The budget statements are used to inform Senators and Members of Parliament about proposed spending.
Our current budget
- Portfolio budget statement 2018-2019
- Portfolio budget statement 2017-2018
- Portfolio budget statement 2016-2017
Earlier budget statements are available using the National Library of Australia's Australian Government Web Archive.