You can request a replacement certificate of registration if you are the aircraft registration holder.
How to apply
Have this information ready before you begin:
Complete the form
Use Form 099 Application for replacement certificate of registration form and follow the instructions.
Use this form if you wish to request a replacement certificate of registration because either:
- your original certificate has been lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged
- the aircraft manufacturer, model or serial number has changed
- the legal name of the owner or registration holder has changed
- the address of the owner or registration holder has changed.
If there has been a change in the aircraft ownership, or if other aircraft details have changed, refer to:
- Form 032 Notification of appointment/cancellation of registered operator
- Change, transfer or cancel aircraft registration
- Form 030 Change of aircraft details.
Pay the fee
You must pay a fee when requesting a replacement registration certificate. The fee is $65.00.
You can pay by either:
- completing the payment details on the form or
- paying online.
After you submit the form
Will contact you if there is information missing from your application or follow-up with other questions.