The former owner must apply for a transfer of registration within 14 days.
- Login to myCASA using your personal login details.
- Select 'manage aircraft' from the menu.
This section is if you:
- own the aircraft as an individual
- had previously registered in myCASA for the aircraft that you wish to transfer
If you are representing an organisation (including your own) and you have not previously registered, you will need to become an authorised representative. Follow our steps for becoming an authorised representative.
- Select 'Manage' and complete the online form authorising the transfer of the registration.
- The responsibility of the former owner is complete once we accept the application. If an application is not acceptable, we will email you for more information.
- We will notify the new owner who will then complete the transfer of registration.
If you are unable to use the transfer process in myCASA you can download a digital form for transferring the registration: