- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
- The rules
- Drone safety rules
- Drone accreditation
- Flying in public spaces
- Flying near emergencies
- Travelling overseas with your drone
- Types of drone
- Enforcement and penalties
- Excluded category - sub 2 kg drones for business use
- Excluded category - flying over your own land
- Drone signage
- Flying first person view in Australia
- Drone registration
- Drone safety apps
- Flying for fun
- Remote pilot licence
- Remotely piloted aircraft operator's certificate
- Training and education
- Industry initiatives
- Official documents and forms
- RPA operational enquiries online form
- Report unsafe drone operations
Droneflyer - flying for fun
Flying for fun? Know your drone. Check out droneflyer to learn more.
Report unsafe drone operations
Report unsafe pilots or drone operations you think may have broken the safety rules.
The rules for flying safely. Learn about the drone safety rules, flying in public, travelling with your drone, excluded category and more.
Drone safety apps
Use a CASA-verified drone safety app to know where it's safe to fly.
Remote pilot licence
Your licence to fly - get your remote pilot licence.
Remotely piloted aircraft operator's certificate
Flying for commercial gain? Everything you need to know about remotely piloted aircraft operator's certificates.
Training and education
Everything you need to know to find or become a certified training provider.
Have a question? Need help? Try asking our virtual assistant, which can be found in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
You can also contact us through our online enquiry form.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date with the latest drone information and updates.
Last modified: 18 December 2019