You can create an account to keep track of some types of questions you send us. While you don’t need an account to send us questions and enquiries, creating one allows you to:
- save an enquiry and return to it later
- monitor the status of your enquiries
- ask follow-up questions
- see all the enquiries you’ve sent us.
Your account also allows you to track requests for guidance about:
- air navigation, aerodromes and airspace rules
- aircraft operations rules
- aircraft airworthiness rules
- dangerous goods
- drones, remotely piloted aircraft and rockets rules
- personnel licensing and training rules
- administration rules
- safety management, drug and alcohol management, and fatigue rules.
Create your online enquiries account
Your enquiries account is separate to your myCASA account.
If you’re ready to submit an enquiry, you can create an account by following these easy steps.