- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisations
Understanding CASR Part 145
- Benefits of CASR Part 145
- Things you must know about CASR Part 145
- Becoming a Part 145 maintenance organisation
- Part 145 exemptions – specialist maintenance and CAR maintenance
- CASR Part 145 eLearning
Questions and answers
We will not charge industry fees to transition from existing privileges to their equivalent under the new CASR Parts.
However, applicants seeking new or additional privileges under the new CASR Parts will be subject to new or additional fees.