- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 145 approved maintenance organisations
- Maintenance Regulations - resource_guide.pdf (pdf 186.5 KB)
- Information sheet - Expositions for airworthiness organisations
- Information sheet - Electing to manage continuing airworthiness under Part 42
- Information sheet - How to become a Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation (AMO)
- Information sheet - Interim changes to the way specialist maintenance (D rating) approvals are issued
- At-a-glance - Becoming a Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation
- Operations process flow charts - Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation
- Temporary Management Instruction
- How to transition
Understand CASR Part 145
New to CASR Part 145? Start here:
Questions and answers
Got questions about CASR Part 145?
CASA will not charge industry fees to transition from existing privileges to their equivalent under the new CASR Parts.
However, applicants seeking new or additional privileges under the new CASR Parts will be subject to new or additional fees.
Must-see information resources
Key resources to expand your understanding of CASR Part 145: