- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
COVID-19 advice for industry
COVID-19 is expected to disrupt business and flying operations for some time.
CASA is actively managing the situation to ensure the ongoing safety of aviation, while taking a flexible regulatory approach to help alleviate the pressure on Australian operators.
We are continuing to provide our full range of safety and regulatory services. However, we’re also taking action to reduce the administrative and financial burden on individuals and operators during this difficult time.
How we're helping you.
Health information for pilots
What you need to know before you fly.
Medical certification impacts
What to do if you test positive.
Information about any planned and scheduled activities.
- 1 April 2020: Remotely piloted aircraft registration and accreditation - further assistance for industry
- 31 March 2020: Assistance to organisations involved in the continuing airworthiness of aircraft
- 31 March 2020: Proposed changes to pilot and engineer exams
- 31 March 2020: Sport Aircraft Organisation Part 61 Extension
- 24 March 2020: Assistance for Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operator's Certificate holders during COVID-19
- 24 March 2020: How we're helping you - exemptions being put in place
- 17 March 2020: Advice for aviation operators
- 4 February 2020: Information for airline crew - novel coronavirus
Other official information sources
World Health Organization Interim Guidelines (18 March): Operational considerations for managing COVID-19 cases or outbreak in aviation
If you have any questions or need more information, please call us on 131 757.