When all sections in the assessment are completed, and the progress is 100%, the inspector will finalise the manual.
When finalised, MAAT automatically:
- removes the draft watermark from your manual/exposition
- updates the cover page and list of effective pages with the date finalised
- emails all relevant users letting them know the manual has been finalised
- displays a ‘Create draft’ button which is used to create a new version when updates are required.
The inspector will progress your application and the processing centre will issue or update your certificate/approval as required.
When you receive the email notification advising your manual has been finalised:
- log in and print your manual either to the printer, or save as a pdf
- incorporate it into your manual suite.