Our medical records system (MRS) makes it easy to apply for and process aviation medicals online. You can now access MRS through the myCASA portal.
Pilots and air traffic controllers can apply online, answer medical questions and pay for:
You can set-up MRS to remember your information. This makes it easier and faster to apply in the future, especially if you use different designated aviation medical examiners (DAMEs).
We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information.
Learn more about how we collect and secure your personal information.
MRS has a number of interactive features to help you through the process. Some of these features include:
- following the progress of your application
- entering your full medical history once with the option to update as needed
- viewing your medical history and previous test results
- searching for a DAME near you
- booking medicals online
- paying securely online
- scheduling reminders for your next medical
- getting your medical faster as DAMEs can print certificates.
DAMEs, designated aviation ophthalmologists, certified optometrists and specialists use MRS for their examinations.
You can access MRS through myCASA. Log into myCASA and MRS will be one of the options on your homepage.
Find out how to create a myCASA account.
- Pilots and air traffic controllers
- Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiners
Help for examiners
- eLearning Module : CASA medical records system (MRS)
- eLearning Module : Mapping problems in MRS (HTML5 module - supported by the latest version of all the major browsers)
- List of Common Terms for SNOMED searches.
Contact us for more support using MRS.