Our medical records system (MRS) makes it easy to apply for and process aviation medicals online.
Pilots and air traffic controllers can apply online, answer medical questions and pay for:
MRS stores the information so applying for future exams is easier, especially if people use different designated aviation medical examiners (DAMEs).
MRS makes it easy to:
- follow the progress of your application
- enter your full medical history once, then update as needed
- view your medical history and earlier test results
- search for a DAME near you
- book medicals online
- pay securely online
- remember your next medical with reminders
- get your medical faster as DAMEs can print certificates.
DAMEs, designated aviation ophthalmologists, certified optometrists and specialists use MRS for their examinations.
Log into MRS using:
- your full name (including your middle name),
- date of birth
- aviation reference number.
Accept all cookies. MRS works best using Google’s Chrome internet browser.
- Pilots and air traffic controllers
- Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiners
Help for examiners
- eLearning Module : CASA medical records system (MRS)
- eLearning Module : Mapping problems in MRS (HTML5 module - supported by the latest version of all the major browsers)
- List of Common Terms for SNOMED searches.
Contact us for more support using MRS.