Our consultation hub is a place for you to find and participate in consultations related to aviation safety.
Consultations allow us to work together with the aviation industry and community to maintain and enhance aviation safety.
Use the hub to find and participate in consultations that interest you. You can:
- find updated consultations
- explore open consultations
- review and read consultations that have closed.
You can also use the consultation hub to view:
- ‘We Asked, You Said, We Did’: find a list of issues we have recently consulted on and their outcomes
- Subscribe to CASA mailing lists: find a link to all our relevant newsletters so you don’t miss the latest updates
- Aviation State Engagement Forum: access our forum website where you can take part in proposals, decisions or events impacting airspace in Australia.
View the consultation hub.