- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
- Aircraft safety
- Cabin safety
- Continuing airworthiness
- Airworthiness directives
- Aircraft flight test and evaluation
- Maintenance regulations
- Cessna supplemental inspection documents
- Airworthiness contacts
- CASR part 66 maintenance personnel licensing
- Information for operators of R22 and R44 helicopters
- Mounting small cameras in aircraft
- Civil aircraft register
- Aircraft register search
- Aircraft registration
- Aircraft register data files
- Registration marks
- Irrevocable deregistration and export request authorisation
- Aircraft registration frequently asked questions
- Contact the civil aircraft register
- Import and register foreign aircraft
- Regulations - CASR Part 47
- Foreign operators
- Sport aviation
Australia has one of the best aviation safety records in the world.
We inspect aircraft, facilities and processes to ensure they comply with relevant law and safety standards.
We do ramp checks as part of our general surveillance process to make sure that aircraft are operated safely and in accordance with regulations.
Cabin safety focuses on the many ways to mitigate hazards that passengers and crew are exposed to during all phases of flight.
Learn how to apply good fuel management practices and follow established procedures.
Electronic flight bag
The electronic flight bag (EFB) is an electronic storage and display system designed to replace paper products in the cockpit. All AOC holders must read and comply with the civil aviation orders.
Guidelines on the minimum safety and administrative procedures necessary to run air displays.
Carriage and discharge of firearms from an aircraft
Apply for carriage and discharge of firearms permissions if you are an operator or individual who carries firearms or carries and discharges firearms from an aircraft.
Last modified: 11 September 2020