Use this form to request a pre-application meeting before applying to become a RePL training provider.
The pre-application meeting lasts up to 30 minutes and covers the following topics:
- brief overview of the RePL training course required standards and competencies
- application submission process and standards
- assessment process
- pre-submitted questions you may have.
Please note, CASA is required to charge $160 per hour for pre-application meetings over 30 minutes duration.
Ensure you have read the following before proceeding:
- Part 101 Manual of Standards (MOS)
- Advisory Circular AC 101-01 – Annex A – Remote pilot licence training course.