- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Use myCASA portal to:
- apply for an Aviation Reference Number (ARN)
- access AviationWorx, CASA’s online learning system
- submit an excluded category notification for remotely piloted aircraft
- submit a Remote Pilot Licence application
- view and apply for renewals of remotely piloted aircraft operators’ certificates (ReOC)
- transfer aircraft registration between individuals
- update your contact details.
CASA Self Service
From August 2020, the myCASA portal will replace CASA Self Service for all flight crew licence interactions with CASA.
You can continue to use CASA Self Service until then to:
- update your contact details
- view your flight crew license and medicals
- view your maintenance personnel licence details
- view your air navigation services personnel licence details
- submit forms online.
Medical Records System (MRS) - Examiners
Medical Record System (MRS) - Pilots/ATCs
A large range of booklets, brochures, DVDs, posters and training kits are available from our online store.