Our Aircraft Register Procedures Manual includes our administrative standards for:
- processing of aircraft registration notifications and applications
- maintenance of the Australian Civil Aircraft Register under Part 47 of CASR Registration of aircraft and related matters.
CASA handles the registration of civilian aircraft in Australia, on behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia.
We provide this manual as guidance for Client Service Centre Officers from the:
- CASA Client Services Centre
- CASA Specialist Services Section
- Gliding Federation of Australia (GFA).
We also encourage CASA and GFA staff who provide registration information to the public or aviation industry to refer to this manual.