- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Changing your details
If your contact details have changed, please update them in one of the following ways.
Find out what to do if you have changed your name.
Update your organisation contact details or authorised representative by:
- logging into the authorised representative’s myCASA account (to update contact details only)
- completing a change of details webform
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to us. This must be signed by an authorised person, on company letterhead and include the organisation’s ARN, full name, current address, new address and other updated details.
Air operator certificate holders
In addition to the above if you hold an air operator certificate or certificates of approval email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email mailing lists
If you’ve changed your email address, don’t forget to update your mailing list subscription through our Mailing list subscription page.
If you need to tell us about the death of a person on our records, please call the Client Services Centre on 131 757. You can also send an email to email@example.com with your name and phone number and we'll contact you.