- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Remote operator's certificate
A remotely piloted aircraft operator's certificate (ReOC) allows you to earn money for flying, employ remote pilot licence (RePL) holders and fly outside the drone safety rules - also known as the standard operating conditions.
Get your certificate
- Get your certificate – follow these easy steps to get your ReOC.
- Renew your certificate – renewing your certificate online is easy through myCASA.
Additional rules, permissions and guidance
- Flying closer than 30 metres - what you need to know when flying close to people.
- Restricted airspace permissions and approvals – get approval to fly within restricted airspace, near aerodromes and extended and beyond visual line-of-sight variations.
- Flying at night – everything you need to know about flying at night.
- Notice to Airmen submissions – guidance for submitting a Notice to Airmen alerts (NOTAMs).
- Industry delegates – are authorised by CASA to approve ReOCs on our behalf.
Find a certificate holder
You can view a complete list of all Australian certificate holders with our ReOC holder directory.
Have a question? Need help? You can contact us through our online enquiry form.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date with the latest drone information and updates.