Under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), we publish a range of information on our website.
See the list of information we publish on our website.
Our Agency Plan
sets out our plans for:
- the information we publish
- how we publish information
- how we comply with the information publication scheme.
Who we are
Read about who we are to learn about the Civil Aviation Safety Authority for information about who we are and:
- what we do
- our organisational structure
- our vision, mission and values
- our CEO and Director of Aviation Safety
- the CASA Board
- our regulatory philosophy.
Reports and responses to parliament
Read our annual reports for information about our operations, activities and performance.
FOI request disclosure log
See our disclosure log for a list of information we’ve released under FOI requests.
See a list of consultations that the aviation community and general Australian public can give feedback on.
Contact us for information on applying for access, requesting a review of a decision, and paying fees and charges