- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Flying drones commercially
When flying for money, or any form of economic gain, you may need to be licensed and certified as an operator, or work for a certified operator.
To make it easier for commercial operators flying a drone weighing under 2kg, you may wish to make use of our ‘excluded’ category.
You only need to be licensed and certified if you want to fly outside of our standard operating conditions.
- Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Part 101
- Flying over your own property
- Getting licenced and certified to fly a drone
- List of certificate holders
Still have questions? Call us on 131 757 or contact us via our online enquiry form.