Our Flight Examiner Handbook contains requirements and recommendations relating to flight tests, proficiency checks, standards, policy and procedures.
The handbook is mainly used by:
- flight examiners
- 61.040 approval holders
- CASA inspectors and examiners.
- approved testing officers
- applicants for a flight crew qualification.
We have designed this handbook to assist examiners to:
- understand their responsibilities and duties as an examiner
- understand the principles of flight testing
- conduct flight tests for flight crew qualifications
- conduct proficiency checks.