- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Annual report 2018 to 2019
- Annual report 2019 to 2020
- Corporate plan 2019 to 2020
- Corporate plan 2020 to 2021
- Innovate reconciliation action plan May 2017 to May 2019
- Plain English Guide for Micro and Excluded RPA operations
- Plain English guides for new flight operations regulations
- Stakeholder satisfaction survey 2018
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online services
- Temporary management instructions
- Apps and tools
- Industry publications
- Pilot guides and information
Information sheets, checklists and kits
We have developed a series of quick reference guides covering a range of aviation safety topics.
- Aviation medicine
Assist pilots and air traffic controllers to access and understand information regarding the aeromedical impacts of some health conditions.
- Continuing airworthiness
Learn more about managing continuing airworthiness under Part 42 and becoming and a Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation.
- Drug and alcohol management plans
Help organisations to comply with the requirements of drug and alcohol management plans (CASR Part 99).
- Fatigue management
Understand and apply the fatigue rules.
- Flight crew licensing
Find out how licensing rules apply in practice.
- Fuel requirements
Learn about the rules covering minimum fuel requirements for Australian aircraft.
- Registration of aircraft
Learn about rules for registering, transferring and cancelling registration on an aircraft on the Australian Civil Aircraft Register.
- Sport aviation
Learn about rules for individuals and organisations involved in sport aviation.
- Strict liability
What it means, why we use it and how you can still defend yourself.
- Advice for air travellers
Plan your trip with this checklist on how to prepare and travel on aircraft.
- Aviation medical renewal
Step-by-step advice on what pilots and air traffic controllers need to know and action for their particular renewal process.
- Ramp checks
Learn about the inspection of documentation, preparation for flight and assessment of your aircraft.
- Safety Management System
Made up of nine booklets and a series of video interviews with industry experts and practitioners.
- Communications, Navigation, Surveillance Air Traffic Management (CNS-ATM)
Includes the requirements, standards and practices now required for all IFR operations.
- Safety behaviours: human factors for pilots resource kit
This kit is designed to provide pilots case studies and practical exercises to consolidate understanding of the information in the workbook and the supporting 10 resource books. It is a comprehensive update to the first edition.
Last modified: 8 November 2019