- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
MRS - online medical records system
Everyone involved in the medical certification process now uses the CASA medical records system, MRS.
User guides and other resources are available below, including quick tips for using MRS.
MRS user guides and quick tips
- Pilots and air traffic controllers
- Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiners
- Quick tips for using the new medical records system
Resources for pilots and ATCs
Resources for examiners
- Changes to MRS June 2017
- Changes to MRS December 2016
- eLearning Module : CASA medical records system (MRS)
- eLearning Module : Mapping problems in MRS (HTML5 module - supported by the latest version of all the major browsers)
- List of Common Terms for SNOMED searches.
What support is available for MRS?
Pilots and air traffic controllers should refer to the user manual or call CASA's Aviation Medicine branch on 131 757.
DAMEs should refer to the user manual or contact the IT Coordinator on 131 757 or the DAME Liaison on 131 757.