Part 45 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations (CASR) sets out the rules for registration markings and identification plates of Australian-registered aircraft.
Who it affects
Part 45 of CASR affects:
- approved aircraft maintenance organisations
- aircraft owners
- Australian parts manufacturing approval holders (APMAs)
- distributors of aeronautical products
- licensed aircraft maintenance engineers (LAMEs)
- production certificate holders
- registered operators
- supplemental type certificate holders
- type certificate holders.