Part 92 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations (CASR) sets out the minimum safety requirements for the consignment and carriage of dangerous goods by air.
- record keeping
- incident reporting
- provisions for packaging, marking and labelling
- loading of and stowage in aircraft.
Who it affects
Part 92 of CASR affects:
- airline operators
- general aviation operators
- air freight industry including shippers of dangerous goods and freight forwarders
- designated postal operators
- providers of dangerous goods training
- individuals conducting display parachute jumps
- private aircraft operators
- emergency and law enforcement services
- security screeners.