Part 47 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations (CASR) sets out the rules for:
- aircraft owners to register, transfer and cancel aircraft registration
- assigning registration marks and dealer marks
- defining situations where you don't have to register an aircraft.
Part 47 applies to aircraft on the Australian Civil Aircraft Register.
Who it affects
Part 47 of CASR affects:
- owners of aircraft
- anyone in the Australian aviation community applying, holding, transferring or cancelling an aircraft certificate of registration
- anyone required to comply with CASR
- anyone responsible for the operation of the Australian Civil Aircraft Register.