Part 11 of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1988 (CASR) sets out rules that apply to how we administer authorisations. These are generally:
The rules include how we:
- process applications
- suspend or cancel authorisations
- renew time-limited authorisations.
Part 11 also includes rules for the:
- application, assessment and issue of exemptions
- issue temporary directions to maintain air safety
- delegation of our powers
- consultation requirements for issuing or amending a manual of standards (MOS).
Who it affects
Part 11 of CASR affects:
- CASA staff
- persons seeking exemptions against the CASRs
- persons subject to directions
- persons applying for a civil aviation authorisation.