Part 14 of Civil Aviation Regulations (CAR) sets out requirements for:
- flight time limitations for certain licence holders
- limited commercial operator maintenance obligations
- additional rules for commercial pilots 60 years or older
- the weight and centre of gravity of aircraft.
Part 14 also sets our requirements for holding an Air Operator’s Certificate (AOC) for purposes not included in the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations (CASR). These purposes include:
- certain balloon flying training
- Part 137 of CASR aerial application operations
- passenger carrying glider operations.
Who it affects
Part 14 of CAR affects:
- aircraft operators