- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Annual report 2018 to 2019
- Annual report 2019 to 2020
- Corporate plan 2019 to 2020
- Corporate plan 2020 to 2021
- Innovate reconciliation action plan May 2017 to May 2019
- Plain English Guide for Micro and Excluded RPA operations
- Plain English guides for new flight operations regulations
- Stakeholder satisfaction survey 2018
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online services
- Temporary management instructions
- Apps and tools
- Industry publications
- Pilot guides and information
We publish guidance material to bring you important information about aviation safety.
Our airworthiness bulletins provide information for maintenance personnel and operators.
Advisory Circulars (ACs) are for advice only and provide guidance to help you comply with the regulations or to explain particular regulatory requirements. They should always be read in conjunction with any referenced regulations.
Civil Aviation Advisory Publications
Our Civil Aviation Advisory Publications (CAAPs) are for advice only. They are there to give you guidance and information about different subjects, or to show you how to comply with a particular regulation. They should always be read in conjunction with any referenced regulations.
Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material
The Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material (AMC/GM) explains how you can meet the requirements of the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 (CASRs) when you’re applying for a certificate, licence, approval or other authorisation.
Sample documents to support industry compliance
Sample documents are provided to assist industry to comply with the CASR requirements.
Directives and policies
Our policies and directives are principles and intentions that guide aviation practice and decision-making.
Last modified: 28 March 2019