Conditions of use
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- The Civil Aviation Safety Authority accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and comprehensive. However, the information is only intended as a basic guide to relevant laws, and does not address the complexities of particular circumstances.
- Before any action or decision is taken on the basis of any material on this website the user should consider obtaining appropriate independent professional advice.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority or its agents.
- While we make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date, before relying on material on this website, users should independently verify its accuracy, completeness, relevance for their purposes and that it is up-to-date. Further, the currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find material that is out of date or a link that does not work, please contact us.
- You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
Your use of this website may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring. For further information refer to CASA’s privacy statement.