We deliver a series of workshops for pilots who hold an instructor rating. The workshops include lectures, case studies, professional development and group exercises.
Flying instructors play a critical and important role in flight safety. They influence safety during the initial training of pilots and ongoing flight reviews.
Some of the workshop topics will include:
- teaching pilots the importance of pre-flight planning
- the flight crew licensing rules (Part 61)
- the importance of checklists
- effective ways to debrief students
- improving National Aeronautical Information Processing System (NAIPS) and Notice to Airman (NOTAM) decoding.
Your Aviation Safety Advisors (ASA) will be available after the event and can address any general questions you have.
To view the schedule, please view:
29 Mar 2022