The manual provides clear, practical guidance on a range of topics including:
- what we mean by the term ‘enforcement’
- the ‘Coordinated Enforcement Process’
- enforcement tools
- responsibilities of our enforcement officers
- requesting the services of a Part lllA investigator
- our processes to support enforcement activities
- how to report and close-off enforcement action
- forms and templates needed to carry out enforcement action.
The manual is a reference for CASA staff. Operational staff will also find it useful.
We continually refine our processes and procedures in the manual to provide the greatest benefit to our users. We welcome input from any CASA officer.