We want to help pilots and instructors get the most out of our videos and podcasts.
Start a conversation about aviation safety or test your knowledge with our new pilot worksheets.
Simply download the worksheet, watch the related video or listen to the podcast, and work through the thought-provoking questions.
The worksheets can be used by flying schools or aeroclubs as an instructor-led discussion guide or by pilots to quiz themselves. They may also be helpful for examiners and those mentoring new pilots.
We've developed worksheets for 6 resources:
- AvSafety investigation video - Helicopter
- AvSafety investigation video - Tragic weather accident
- AvSafety podcast - Circuit and radio operations at non-controlled aerodromes
- AvSafety podcast - Weather in a changing environment
- AvSafety podcast - Why flight planning is critical
- AvSafety podcast - Staying safe on the runway
Visit the Pilot safety hub to refresh your knowledge before your next flight.