Syllabi, study material and work books
New pilot licensing regulations commenced on 1 September 2014. CASA is currently reviewing and, where necessary, updating all website content to ensure it correctly reflects these regulations. Please note the information on this page might be outdated. If you have any questions about the new licensing regulations please contact your local Aviation Safety Adviser or CASA’s Licensing and Registration Centre for up to date advice.
The Day VFR syllabi, for both aeroplanes and helicopters has been replaced with the .
CPL Balloon items
The ATPL syllabi, for both aeroplanes and helicopters has been replaced with the .
Ratings and other exam items
- 5_59_1.pdf Teaching and Assessing Single Pilot Human Factors and Threat and Error Management
- 92_1.pdf Guidelines for aeroplane landing area
- 92_2.pdf Guidelines for the establishment and operation of onshore Helicopter Landing Sites
- 234_1.pdf Guidelines for aircraft fuel requirements
- 235_1.pdf Standard passenger and baggage weights
- 235_2.pdf Carriage and restraint of small children in aircraft