- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Step 8: Review Part 66 information resources
The following resources are available online to provide further understanding of Part 66 and the maintenance regulations in general. CASA strongly recommends you take the time to review each resource. If you have any further questions about Part 66 or licensing enquiries please email email@example.com or call 131 757.
- Part 66/147 Information session video summary
- AC 145-4 Control and Delivery of Training by a Part 145 AMO
- Part 42 Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
- Part 66 Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
- Part 145 Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
- CASR Part 66 Information Booklet
Your feedback on this guide allows CASA to better understand the communication needs of the aviation community and improve the delivery of important regulatory reform information.
We strongly value your input and encourage you to provide feedback through our feedback form.
Back to Step 7