Sport and Recreational Aviation Standards Sub-committee
The content on this page is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application.
The Sport and Recreational Aviation Standards sub-committee is a joint CASA/aviation community forum for the development of regulations and standards pertaining to recreational aviation, including aircraft operations, administration organisations, pilot licensing and maintenance.
The sub-committee oversees the following CASR Parts:
- Part 103 - Sport and recreational aviation operations
- Part 105 - Sport and recreational parachuting from an aircraft - certification and operations
- Part 115 - Operations using sport aviation aircraft for non-recreational activities
- Part 131 - Balloons used in Non-Recreational Operations
- Part 149 - Approved Self-Administering Aviation Organisations
|Date||Meeting Agenda||Meeting Minute|
|30 June 2015||Meeting 16 agenda|
|22-23 July 2014||Meeting 15 agenda||Meeting 15 minutes|
|10 November 2011||Meeting 14 agenda||Meeting 14 minutes|
Current working groups/project teams
No current working groups/project teams