- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Safety Behaviours: human factors for engineers kit
The Safety Behaviours: human factors for engineers kit has been developed to provide aircraft maintenance engineers with useful guidance material on the many factors and issues that may affect human performance in their work environment.
The kit contains a resource guide, workbook, facilitators guide, and a DVD featuring:
- 'Crossed Wires' - a drama on a fictitious maintenance organisation
- 'Right Connection' - examines how the organisation could have detected, managed and mitigated the errors
- What the experts say? - a series of 12 interviews with HF specialists.