Project MS 06/17 - Review of Advisory Circular 47-01(1) - Registration of Aircraft and Related Matters
This project is now closed.
30 Oct 2006
Advisory Circular for aircraft registration
A new rulechange project MS 06/17 has been registered to update the CASR Part 47 Advisory Circular.
In October 2005, Advisory Circular 47-01(1) was published to promulgate the introduction of CASR Part 47 and to include information relating to the transition of aircraft registrations from Part 3 of the 1988 CARs to CASR Part 47.
The transition of registrations to Part 47 has been completed and the associated information needs to be removed from the AC. Also, other information relating to the CASR Part 47 and registration processes has become dated as procedures have evolved and application forms have been revised.
This project sets out to remove information from AC 47-01(1) that is no longer valid, and to update contact names, phone and fax numbers, hyperlinks and address details. The following paragraphs also need to be updated:
- Paragraph 7 Registration Forms
- Paragraph 8 Who can be a Registration Holder (RH)
- Paragraph 9 Who can be a Registered Operator (RO)
- Paragraph 10 Supporting Documentation
- Paragraph 11 Ferry Flight Certificates
- Paragraph 13 Release of Registration Information, and
- Paragraph 15 Privacy Provisions.
Advisory Circular 47-1(1)- Registration of aircraft and related matters