- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 91 TWG - General operating and flight rules
The Part 91 Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Brisbane on 6 to 7 February 2018
- reconvened on 17 July 2018 to review the draft Part 91 Summary of Consultation (SOC) and had the opportunity to provide further comment on the draft CASR Part 91 and Part 91 MOS.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the draft CASR Part 91 and Part 91 Manual of Standards (MOS)
- evaluate whether the regulations will achieve the policy intent
- determine whether the regulations will be implementable by the aviation industry
- recommend changes to the regulations and MOS where necessary.
The Part 91 TWG members include:
- Felicity Brown
- David Chitty
- Andrew Eldridge
- Lachlan Gray
- Timothy Holland
- Howard James
- Dick MacKerras
- John McGhie
- Perry McNeil
- Fergus Ponder
- Andrew Warland-Browne
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- First Part 91 TWG report (pdf 1.04 MB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 6 to 7 February 2018.
- Final Part 91 TWG report (pdf 618.16 KB) - outcomes and comments from the final meeting held 7 July 2018.
Read more information on CASR Part 91.