- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 43 TWG - GA/AWK continuing airworthiness and maintenance regulations
The Part 43 Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Canberra on 26 to 27 September 2018
- reconvened on 11 March 2019 to review the draft Part 43 Summary of Consultation (SOC) and review the draft final policy
- met in Canberra for their third meeting on 19 to 20 August 2019 to provide their final advice to the ASAP on the proposed policy.
The role of the TWG is to:
- provide industry sector insight and understanding of current needs and challenges
- review various policy frameworks of which CASA can progress with for new maintenance regulations for general aviation
- review the draft SOC and draft final policy.
The Part 43 TWG members include:
- Eric Benton
- Warren Bossie
- David Boundy
- Jeff Boyd
- Mike Higgins
- Leslie McChesney
- Perry McNeil
- Peter Pring-Shambler
- Charles Thompson
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- First Part 43 TWG report (pdf 257.29 KB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 26 to 27 September 2018.
- Second Part 43 TWG report (pdf 239.77 KB) - outcomes and comments from the second meeting held 11 March 2019.
- Third Part 43 TWG report (pdf 1003.3 KB) - outcomes and comments from the third meeting held 19 to 20 August 2019.