Part 3: Management arrangements and accountability reporting
CASA has a range of measures in place to ensure that it meets its commitment to being publically accountable for its actions, and provides a safe and rewarding work environment for its staff, while achieving its vision of Safe skies for all.
This part of the annual report provides details of:
- CASA's corporate governance arrangements, including its organisational structure and risk management arrangements
- how CASA ensured that its workforce was motivated and capable of delivering CASA’s programs and meeting CASA’s objectives
- CASA's occupational health and safety record
- initiatives undertaken by CASA to engage effectively with the wider aviation community
- scrutiny of CASA’s performance by external agencies.