Part 2 Performance report
CASA measures its performance using a range of goals, targets and performance measures set out in the Portfolio Budget Statements for the Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government Portfolio, and the CASA Corporate Plan 2007–08 to 2009–10. This section provides a detailed assessment of CASA’s activities during the year, and how CASA has worked to achieve its Portfolio outcome of fostering an efficient, sustainable, competitive, safe and secure transport system.
- Performance framework
- Output 1 – Aviation Safety Standards
- Output 2 – Aviation Safety Compliance
- Output 3 – Aviation Safety Promotion
- Output 4 – Aviation Regulatory Services
- Corporate support services