- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 145 TWG - Approved maintenance organisations
The Part 145 Technical Working Group (TWG) met in Sydney on 19 and 20 November 2018.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the draft CASR Part 145 and Part 145 Manual of Standards (MOS)
- evaluate whether the regulations will achieve the policy intent
- determine whether the regulations will be implementable by the aviation industry
- recommend changes to the regulations and MOS where necessary.
The Part 145 TWG members include:
- Andrew Harris
- Mike Higgins
- Colin Hockings
- Shaun Moss
- David Paynter
- Steven Re
- Cindy Rowley
- Mark Sinclair
- Andrew Villella
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
Part 145 TWG report (pdf 649.94 KB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 19 to 20 November 2018.
Read more information on CASR Part 145.