- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 138 TWG - Aerial work operations
The Part 138 Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Canberra on 10 to 11 October 2018 to review the draft CASR Part 138
- met in Brisbane on 27 to 28 March 2019 to review the latest draft of the Part 138 MOS.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the draft CASR Part 138 and Part 138 Summary of Consultation (SOC)
- evaluate whether the regulations will achieve the policy intent
- determine whether the regulations will be implementable by the aviation industry
- recommend changes to the regulations and SOC where necessary
- review the draft Part 138 MOS.
The Part 138 TWG members include:
- Andrew Baker
- Sam Borg
- Ray Cronin
- Paul Forcier
- Phil Hurst
- David Lamb
- Sam McCabe
- Richard Nest
- Tom Smallwood
- Tim Vercoe
- Jason White
- Peter Yates
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- Part 138 TWG report (pdf 731.4 KB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 10 to 11 October 2018.
- First Part 138 MOS TWG report (pdf 516.49 KB) - outcomes and comments from the meeting held 27 to 28 March 2019.
Read more information on CASR Part 138.