- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 101 TWG - Remotely piloted aircraft systems
The Part 101 Technical Working Group (TWG) met in Brisbane on 24 May 2018.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the draft Part 101 Manual of Standards (MOS)
- evaluate whether the Part 101 MOS achieves the policy intent
- determine whether the regulations will be implementable by industry
- recommend changes to the MOS where necessary.
The Part 101 TWG members include:
- Clive Adams
- Luke Aspinall
- Wayne Condon
- Paul Dewar
- Robert Dicker
- Stuart Jones
- Terry Martin
- Dan Minton
- John Morrison
- Will Stamatopoulos
- Greg Tyrell
- Joe Urli
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- Part 101 TWG report (pdf 407.75 KB) - outcomes and comments from the meeting held 24 May 2018.
Read more information on CASR Part 101.