- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASA makes available on its website a wide range of procedural and advisory material relating to the performance of its functions. The links below will take users to operational information relevant to the following aspects of CASA’s regulatory functions:
- Flying training
- Aviation medical certification
- CASA procedures manuals
- Civil Aviation Advisory Publications
- Advisory Circulars
CASA makes a wide variety of publications available for purchase through its on-line store.
CASA provides open to public access the following documents:
- The Australian Civil Aircraft Register. The Register is available for inspection at CASA’s Canberra Offices.
- Agency plan - s7A Freedom of Information Act 1982
- Article 83 bis agreements - s.4A Civil Aviation Act 1988
- Enforceable voluntary undertakings - s30DK Civil Aviation Act 1988
Note: Annual report - s.9 Commonwealth Authorities and Companies Act 1997, is presented to Parliament by the responsible Minister.