NFRM OS 13/03
- Aeroplane weight & performance limitations
On 15 May 2014, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) made Civil Aviation Order 20.7.4 Amendment Instrument 2014 (No. 1) and Civil Aviation Order 20.7.1B Amendment Instrument 2014 (No. 1). The Orders were registered on the Federal Register of Legislative Instruments on 23 May 2014 and became effective the following day.
The purpose of this Notice of Final Rule Making (NFRM) is to set out the comments received during consultation on the amendments and to document CASA’s disposition to those comments.
- provides a background of the regulatory policy proposed and consultation undertaken
- discusses the submissions made in response to the Consultation Draft
- provides an analysis of the responses and gives a CASA response and disposition
- provides a summary of the final legislative changes and associated advisory materials.
CASA received six responses to the consultation documents from four industry and two CASA respondents. One Industry respondent provided two separate responses and two of the respondents provided responses to the CAAP. A summary of responses together with CASA's disposition to them, is attached to this NFRM at Annex A.
Contact: Miles Gore-Brown, Project Leader
13 October 2014
- NFRM OS 13/03 - Aeroplane weight & performance limitations (224KB)
- ANNEX A - Consultation response to Proposed Amendments to CAO 20.7.4 & 20.7.1B (208KB)
- ANNEX B - Civil Aviation Order 20.7.1B - Aeroplane weight & performance limitations - Aeroplanes above 5 700kg - All operations (turbine & piston-engined) (392MB)
- ANNEX C - Civil Aviation Order 20.7.4 - Aeroplane weight & performance limitations - Aeroplanes not above 5 700kg - Private, aerial work (excluding agricultural) & charter operations (392KB)