NFRM 1408OS - Limited category aircraft operations
On 4 February 2015, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) published NPRM 1408OS - Limited Category Aircraft Operations. The purpose of this NFRM is to set out CASA's disposition of comments received to the NPRM, which invited public comment on the introduction into the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 (CASR) of regulations for limited category aircraft operations.
- provides a background of the regulatory policy proposed and consultation undertaken
- discusses the submissions made in response to NPRM 1408OS
- provides an analysis of the responses and gives a CASA response and disposition
- discusses the impact and gives an explanation of the changes
- provides the final legislative changes and associated advisory materials.
CASA received 16 responses to the NPRM. This NFRM includes a summary of responses and CASA’s disposition to the detailed comments received (Annex A) and the final regulation instrument (Annex B). Associated draft advisory circulars consulted with NPRM 14089OS - AC 21-05, AC 21-25 and AC 132-01 - have been finalised and published separately.
Contact: Mick English, Project Leader