NFRM 0803OS - Implementation of Safety Management Systems (SMS) and introduction of Human Factors (HF) training and Non-Technical Skills (NTS) assessment
The purpose of this NFRM is to provide:
- a consolidated review of all comments received by CASA through the Notice of Proposed Rule Making (NPRM) consultation process; and
- CASA’s response to each comment made by the respondents to the NPRM and a final disposition in respect of each of the five key change proposals discussed in the NPRM and included in the NPRM Response Form.
The final amendments to Civil Aviation Orders (CAOs) 82.3 and 82.5 are provided in Annex B of the NFRM.
- NFRM 0803OS
- NFRM Annex A — Summary of Responses (SOR) received to NPRM 0803OS
- NFRM Annex B — Amendments to Civil Aviation Orders (CAOs) 82.3 and 82.5
- NFRM Annex C — Civil Aviation Advisory Publications (CAAPs) SMS-1(0), SMS-2(0), SMS-3(0)
- NFRM Annex D — Regulation Impact Statement (RIS)
For more information about this NFRM, contact Andrew Ward by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the fax, post or email addresses below:
- Fax to the Standards Development Documentation Coordinator at:
1800 653 897 (free call within Australia) or
+612 6217 1691 (international).
- Post (no stamp required if posted in Australia) to:
CASA Regulatory Coordination & Administration Section,
Attn: Standards Development Documentation Coordinator,
Reply Paid 2005, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia.
- Email to: email@example.com